Home » , , , , » "Madams" Family Photo Album #10: Marilyn Adams

"Madams" Family Photo Album #10: Marilyn Adams

Hello all! So this cap is the last* cap in the "Madams" Family Photo Album series. I say "last" because I planned out a series of 10 captions with the conclusion being the proceedings in this cap, and I do want to continue the Bimbo High series that I've gotten started. HOWEVER, I really, really, really enjoyed writing this series for multiple reasons, and would be very open to either 1. Continuing the existing series with the Adams family or 2. Doing a parallel series involving a new family with a new context. If any of you, the few readers who swing by this little captioning site, would like to see this happen, PLEASE leave a comment below or send me an email at SerenaStarz4372@gmail.com to voice your support. I would also be open to giving more details of what I would do in a new series if you would like, but PLEASE leave me opinions/questions to work with so I can make a decision in the next couple of days. Thanks!

With that, here is the conclusion of the Madams series! Maybe you saw it coming, maybe you didn't, but either way, I hope you enjoy it!


close